Applications are open for the early contest in Physics of the Universe.
See the proposed thesis subjects here.
Before February 28th, 2023: the future supervisor should submit the application to ed560.stepup [at] u-paris.fr
- CV of the candidate
- academic transcripts of the past two years and those available for the current year;
- motivation letter of the candidate;
- one or two recommendation letters are strongly encouraged. They should be sent directly to the doctoral school.
- the application form :
- thesis topic number
- thesis supervisor(s)
- partial funding, if applicable
- international co-supervision, if envisaged (university, country). Nous International co-supervisions are strongly encouraged by HCERES and by our Universities UP-IPGP, SU and PSL/ENS.
March 13th, 2023: interviews (in visioconference) with shortlisted candidates, ranking and proposal to attribute a part of the doctoral contracts
July 2023: meeting of the Council to validate the admissions.