Applications are open for the “main contest”of the STEP’UP Doctoral School.
See the proposed thesis topics here.
The future supervisor should submit the application to the ED
- before Monday, May 30th, 2022.
- CV of the candidate
- academic transcripts of the past two years and those available for the current year;
- motivation letter of the candidate;
- one or two recommendation letters are strongly encouraged. They can be sent directly to the doctoral school.
- the application form :
- thesis topic number
- thesis supervisor(s)
- partial funding, if applicable
- international co-supervision, if envisaged (university, country). Nous International co-supervisions are strongly encouraged by HCERES and by our Universities UP-IPGP, SU and PSL/ENS.
Interviews (in visioconference) with shortlisted candidates, ranking and proposal to attribute the doctoral contracts
- June 9th and 10th for Physics of the Universe
- June 13th to 16th for Earth and Environment.
July 2022: meeting of the Council to validate the admissions.