- Applications are open for the main contest in Physics of the Universe.
See the proposed thesis subjects here.
The future supervisor should submit the application
- before May 28th, 2021 to email@example.com for Physics of the Universe
- before June 13th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org for Earth and Environment
- CV of the candidate
- academic transcripts of the past two years and those available for the current year;
- motivation letter of the candidate;
- one or two recommendation letters are strongly encouraged. They can be sent directly to the doctoral school.
- the application form :
- thesis topic number
- thesis supervisor(s)
- partial funding, if applicable
- international co-supervision, if envisaged (university, country). Nous International co-supervisions are strongly encouraged by HCERES and by our Universities UP-IPGP, SU and PSL/ENS.
Interviews (in visioconference) with shortlisted candidates, ranking and proposal to attribute the doctoral contracts
- June 7th and 8th for Physics of the Universe
- June 28th, 29th and 30th for Earth and Environment.
July 2021: meeting of the Council to validate the admissions.